- Saves the cost of two dedicated phone lines.
- Dual path communications. Can communicate to central station using Internet or cellular technology.
- Requires no change to the existing Fire Alarm Control Panel configuration. The IPGSM-4G connects directly to the primary and secondary telephone ports.
- Multi-GSM platform compatibility for 2G, 3G, and 4G.
- Works over and responsiveness response customer-provided Ethernet 10/100
- Base network connection (LAN or WAN), DSL modem or cable modem.
- Data transmits over standard contact-ID protocol but is secured with the industry’s advanced encryption standard (AES 256 bit).
- Built-In Power Supply Module: On board charging circuit design accommodates a back-up battery.
- Includes primary power and battery supervision.
- Diagnostic LEDs: Signal strength and status indicators to simplify troubleshooting.
We take pride in our customer service
You can be at ease knowing we are here for you if anything may arise where you should need support or service. National Service & Controls has been working with commercial companies who all count on our responsiveness. When it comes to safety, response time and individualized service are paramount.
We review daily reports, identifying potential problems faster!
We do this every day to ensure you will be alerted if something doesn’t appear to be right and National Service & Controls will then dispatch service or offer you advice.